Monday, January 21, 2013

Farewell…For Now


Hello fellow Natives!

I know it seems I just came back after a long break, and I had planned to post at least twice more after the special holiday ones but the break has made me lazy.  Tomorrow I go back to school and the never ending drudgery that is essays, projects and tests.  I don’t know when or if I’ll post again, so I’d like to say farewell for now, and I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my blog.  

Image from Pintrest.
This does not mean that I will completely give up though.  If I ever have a spare moment (that I’m not going to use for sleeping) then I’ll try and post at least once a month.  I’ll probably post just to procrastinate studying!  I even have some spring-related posts in mind that I’ll try to do during my spring break in April.  Otherwise I’m out of commission until late May when school ends.  I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about the places and customs of Japan and have been able to experience them for yourself.

Me when I was in middle school in Japan, living like a native.

I’ll leave you with these parting words of travel wisdom (a haiku I created):

“Travel, but be thankful you have somewhere to call home.
See everything you can see because you might not get a second chance. 
But do not blur by it like a tourist; live it like a native.”    

Image from Pintrest.
 
さよなら! (Bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment