Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holidays and School, What Can You Do?

Hello fellow Natives!
Image from Pintrest.com.

So it's that time of the year when the holidays are bearing down upon us (Americans anyway) and since I'm a student that also means I'm buried under a mini-mountain of homework and final projects till the end of the semester.

So because of all that, I will not be posting anything new for awhile.  But don't despair!  I will be back around mid-December with some special posts on fun things to do in Japan during Christmas and New Year's.  So until then, I hope everyone (in America) has a great Thanksgiving and those in Japan a good Labor Thanksgiving Day!  For those of you outside the States, I hope the rest of November is stress-free.

Image from New Lafayette.org.




No comments:

Post a Comment